CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Eternity Knot Necklace By Carissa Lurcook

I have been LOVING necklaces with knots and it seems to be really "IN" at the moment. I decided that tonight I was going to take an hour and sit down and create myself a beautiful whimsy Eternity Knot Necklace and I did not get the Idea from online or see a picture I made this MYSELF and HAND WRAPPED THE BEADS AND KNOTS I ALSO MADE MY OWN JUMP RINGS.....this WHOLE necklace was created by me and I really need to start selling them because we could use any money we can get but the problem is how to get traffic and a way to have people make the purchase online. I want to sell my stuff and if you would like to buy please email me at clurcook985@yahoo.com.

0 comments: