CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crochet Flower

I have been obsessed with the crochet flower ear warmers forever and they are so expensive at craft shows so I NEVER buy one even though they are SO CUTE!! I was ready to learn to crochet when I found out my husbands Aunt Lisa was a PRO at it and was willing to teach me the basics. She showed me how to chain and sl st but I went home confused and gave up. I have had this burst of motivation to try it again and I had forgotten everything Lisa had taught me but I went on youtube for a crochet flower once I found the one I liked I watched the video OVER AND OVER AND OVER this was my first EVER attempt at crocheting and IT CAME OUT PERFECT I made three (3 Strand Flower Headbands) a rose and an ear warmer on the first try!!! I was so excited to finish something and to go from clueless to oh I know all the terms and getting things done I am really proud of myself!! Here is the three strand flower headband I made and I even sewed a button to one end and instead of the ugly tie and tuck I can just button it up and it has no hanging strings and it is very comfy!!!