CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dollar Home Decoration Crafts!!

I am constantly thinking about crazy things I can do,crafts I can do with stuff I have and, Ways to rearrange furniture in our house. I am so proud of myself right now because I have made this beautiful candle holder for only only one dollar. I first bought a dollar store vase that was actually pretty big and for a buck I had to have it! Then I put double sided tape around the vase and spray painted it. It was dry in about five min. and only took me 10 min to make. I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT AND I FEEL SO THRIFTY!
I made this beautiful decor for our black and white kitchen.....I bought the cabinet door for 3 dollars and spent 1.00 on scrapbook embellishment paper then modpodged it on and voila BEAUTIFUL I also plan on putting a cute clothes pin on it and hanging Cadon's school work on it
I wanted to make a mail holder for some time and since I have no sewing machine or skills in that department I bought a pillow case from The Dollar Store and an old frame and this is what I came out with and all I used was a glue gun!!

0 comments: