CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Playing Catch Up

After the plague hit with that nasty stomach virus we waited a good 3-4 weeks before we left the house and the kids were treated to two days of FUN we went to the arcade and to an indoor play park then after we got DONUTS.

My niece and I

Nana and Papa treated us all to Arctic Circle and the kids had their own table

Quinn loves taking pictures with me...he thinks it's funny that he can see his and my face on the screen while taking the picture so he usually mocks me.

Uncle B with his little bud Q

Just hanging out in Nana's bed!

Park time with my boy

Isn't this cute...waiting for crayons to come out of the oven.

This is what happens when you have two very HYPERACTIVE people who can't sleep













They were making popcorn 









Ryan would not put his nectarine down but he took this all by himself using the new self timer on my ipad

Ryan was on Tosh.0





Brandon bought me top coat nail polish that makes any color dry into a matte finish 

We walked today and Ryan waved to Cadon from the other side of the back yard.

0 comments: