CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Pic Dump

My very first Nike shoes my Mom bought me for my birthday!! She bought me the new Nike Lunar Glide 4 with Nike + technology. I am so excited because I was wearing the shoes my husband bought me 7 1/2 years ago and they were killing me. I forgot the importance of a good shoe with Fibro. 

Playing Ninja Turtles 

Being silly


Quinn was so cute he loved watching me make crazy faces on the Ipad and when I made this one his expression was to stinking cute.

Today the boys played for 6 hours outside with the whole lot of the neighborhood kids 

My stinking cute Niece!

Quinn with the cast from Madagascar 

mornings







The hubby at our anniversary dinner!

Ninjago Valentines for Cadon this year

Q



I love these boy so stinking much

My nerdy boy
















The end!

0 comments: