CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 8, 2013

Phone Dump 3/6-3/8

Here are a few pictures from the last few days.

I thought Spencer really needed a new picture of himself both for Facebook and my contact picture of him was years and years old. He reluctantly stopped playing 4 pictures 1 word and looked up. I think this picture came out great! He really does look like Brandon's twin.


Ryan always gives thumbs up when he is happy or doing something cool so he let me know he was ready to be pushed really high.

My phone didn't have any of the settings on it adjusted and it made him look dark but I love the picture.


Cadon hanging out on our picnic blanket 

My morning zombies 


They loved the tire swing


I climbed the rock for the first time then panicked on my way down

Made some music

Ryan loved rolling around on those store bed displays 

my little superman

The end.

0 comments: