CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More Pics

Ryan and I went outside and enjoyed the snow for 3 hours we shoveled and played we even took a walk around the neighborhood in the snow.

He was so excited

And this is how I caught him every time I turned to look at him...he just loved munching on the snow from his gloves and since we had no snow gloves I double and triple gloved him.





He pushed his car around in the snow

Do you see that chicken on that stick?? He has been obsessed with eating only food that is straight from the freezer and completely frozen so that was his lunch yesterday.

??

Me and my boyfriend

While playing games with everyone Cadon snuggled Papa

The kids reading 

Twister

Snow angels 



Hahaha his spoonula aka snow ball launcher and his lunch

Picking Cadon up at school yesterday and all the parents commented on how he looks like a different boy.



After we picked Cadon up I then went out for another two hours and built a snow slide in the front yard and forgot that we dont own a snow sled or board thing to use.

0 comments: