CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beautiful Morning

Last night at midnight I got a call from Brandon and he told me to look outside and see how cool the tree looked outside of our house and it was so beautiful. I couldn't wait to show the kids in the morning!!


THIS IS WHAT WE WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING!!
This is a picture from in my neighborhood and it was magical breathtakingly magical.


Our car read a solid 0 this morning....YIKES! 


Tried to take pictures with my phone but it was really dark at 7 in the morning and had to edit this with my phone to get it this bright.




On our way to school


The line to drop kids off 



* On another note * Cadon had his first art class yesterday and he LOVE LOVE LOVED it!! He is first working on a Vincent van Gogh first then a family portrait following by a pop art type. He had a blast and for those who know Cadon know that the paintings will be amazing. 

0 comments: