CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Cami!


Yesterday we celebrated Cameron's 18th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMI!!!!!!!!!! Here are the pictures from yesterday.


Cadon changed into his Batman costume once we got there and wore it the whole time

My three little monkeys jumping on the bed.

Cami holding her lotto cards she got for her birthday.

The kids were playing in Nana and Papa's closet so I decided to sneak up on them with my camera ready and this is their reaction when I jumped in.HAHAHA



Me and my little Q

Uncle B feeding Quinn "Num Num" which is the word for candy corn.

And Brandon feeding Q lady and the tramp style

My Batman guarded the hallway 





Paiton being silly for me














Ryan was telling Paiton a secret they were so freaking cute.


And Ryan even helped by putting the numbers in the cake.

0 comments: