CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2012 Lurcook Pumpkins!



Today we headed to Nana and Papa's house where we carved our pumpkin's. Cadon decided he wanted Iron Man and Ryan wanted Lightning Mcqueen from the Disney Cars movie.Brandon wanted something really funny this year but couldn't find one that he really liked so I ended up picking out something and I wanted to do something that I hadn't seen before and after searching online I found a picture of a family around a fire pit made of pumpkins and it was from a magazine and I thought it looked so cool I just had to do it. 
The picture above it the picture from the magazine ^

Ryan and daddy hard at work.

Cadon even carved his pumpkin *for about a minute*

And my pumpkin


Here is Ryan's Lightning pumpkin!!! It came out great.



And here is Cadon's pumpkin that I carved!! I was freaking out because it was so hard to cut those little pieces that barely connect and I thought I would ruin his pumpkin but I didn't and it came out great.

0 comments: