CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Questions


This year I found this printable on Pinterest and just had to add it to our list of doing every Father's Day! I asked both my boys questions about Brandon *Daddy* and every year I will do this and keep it so my husband and I can see how their answers change through the years.


Cadon's:
My Daddy's name is: Brandon
My Dad is: 26 years old.
His hair is: Brown and his eyes are: Blue
My Dad's favorite food is: Meat
Daddy's favorite color is: Red
My Dad likes to wear: His pants
My Dad's job is: A cop
He loves to eat: Potatoes
He's smart because he knows: IT
My Dad works hard at: The jail where he works at
Daddy always tells me: Secrets
I'm happy when Daddy: Takes me to the park
I love my Daddy because: He works so much!


Ryan Jacob
My Daddy's name is: Poopie
My Dad is: 5 years old.
His hair is: Green and his eyes are: Blue
My Dad's favorite food is: Costumes
Daddy's favorite color is: Black
My Dad likes to wear: Shirts
My Dad's job is: A Police Officer
He loves to eat: Orange
He's smart because he knows: IT
My Dad works hard at: The Yard 
Daddy always tells me: NO
I'm happy when Daddy: Takes me to the water park
I love my Daddy because:Me love him so much!!!!!

This cracks me up Daddy is a 5 year old! Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day I know we did. This Father's Day weekend we spent 9 1/2 hours at the baseball field in 90 degree weather watching my husband play a baseball tournament and I got to hang out with all the wives and cheered the men on. Then around 7 we dropped the kids off to stay the night at Brandon's parents house so we could go on a date and it was my first date in 7 months so I was very excited...we went to Olive Garden then to the movies to see The Avengers which was GREAT I want to go see it again. We woke up the next day bright and early for another baseball game then had lunch with friends and after that headed to my in laws to hang out and pick up the boys...we then were invited to the Locke house for BBQ dinner and Cake to celebrate all the wonderful Dad's in our life. 


0 comments: