CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek!!


The past few months have been amazing I took a much needed month long vacation to the beautiful Virginia Beach to see my family, I got a nice sponsor to invest in my soon to be company which has been a life long dream of mine, And I now have a few sisters models to wear and advertise my new jewelry made BY ME! So that is what I have been working on...I have put the blog on hold so I can visit family and work on my jewelry that I will be selling very very soon! My beautiful sister as you can see is my earring model I LOVE LOVE LOVE how my resin cabochon earring looks it is one of the many I will be selling. This earring is a lilac color and it is perfect for the summer so check back. I will be working on my jewelry and  I will be keeping you guys updated as soon as they become available for purchase!



0 comments: