CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Funniest Pic Ever


July 2nd we invited the Locke family to come to our house and watch them from our driveway. I love it when Brandon's family comes to hang out with us there is never a dull moment the kids get to run wild and we get to have some great conversation! That night all the kids got so tired of waiting for the fireworks they kind of got a little cranky and I guess P was not wanting another picture of her taken and kept hiding her face. Paiton called me over and said she would take the picture and when I looked at Paiton she was only taking the picture because she was going to do a crazy face. She almost made me pee my pants and I thought it needed a post of its own hahaha so enjoy this I sure did.

0 comments: