CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dan The Man

I would like to take this time to write about one my very good friends and family who was has been gone 3 years today I miss you so much and I think about you all the time I remember all the fun times we had how you would brought my mom WING KING every night after her surgery and even though it was late and you were tired from a long day at work you would still bring them up and when you were in 9th grade you and my brother would have rap battles and it was the funniest thing I have ever heard I still remember the line you came up with that made Jacob just stop I think it goes like " You say your Puerto Rican but you aint tan" haha and all those late night eating we did when I was pregnant with Cadon and you always defended me when I wasn't in the room and how you would always cheer me up after I came home from middle school and felt like just running away I will miss hearing the sound of your CAR going through the neighborhood and how every night didn't matter how the day was you were outside with Jacob working on the car I have so so so so many memories and they were all great you were family and I know I will never forget you and it was a horrible crash but I was told that even though my brothers got to you within seconds Jacob said you smiled at him and I feel like maybe it was meant to be that Jacob,Krystal and Andre were able to be there for you that your best friend was there for you when you needed him the most I love you with all my heart and I will NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU it has been three years already and I still think about you all the time

0 comments: