CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Phone Pics 9/23/12

The kids and I spent a few hours outside playing and they thought it would be fun to get their picture taken on top of my car.



The kids at Nana and Papa's *Paiton was resting her head on Cadon the whole time it was so adorable*

Papa playing trouble with the boys

We took the kids to the park and checked out the ducks.We even saw an otter it was so cute.

My boys snuggling 

Quinn being a little ham



Ryan rushed over to his daddy and asked if he could help him pack his lunch!

Ryan was playing with Cadon yesterday and he looked so cute so I had to get some pics of my muscle man.



Hahaha 


His muscles 

The boys and I took a walk yesterday and Cadon always wants a picture of him on top of this rock so here it is.



Ryan flying the helicopter

Ryan playing with his friends


We checked out the horses and if you know me I am kind of afraid of horses so after the kids had pet the horses a while I thought I would try and I went in slow...so what does the horse do? it freaks out! 



Ryan was so brave

The guys got in on petting the horses but were more fascinated with the electric fence hahaha so of course they had to touch it.

That was our weekend!

0 comments: