CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our Weekend


Today the boys and I headed to the Meridian Block Party at Settlers Park which we have gone to for three years now and the kids just love it...we spent a few hours there and decided to pick Brandon up after he had his gym time and go to the water park. The kids got matching tattoos thanks to an Ipad app I just downloaded






They jumped into the airplane bounce house

Cadon surfing away

Ryan even tried it out 


And Cadon HAD to sunbathe his favorite thing to do in the summer


This is how my kids go down slides








And that was it for today now I am probably going to turn my heating pad on for a few hours because this past month has been so stressful for us and my fibro pain is out of control yesterday I couldn't even keep my body weight up my legs were shaking and my back was in horrible pain and I have had a migraine for three days now. I hope one day insurance at least our crappy one would cover a half an hour massage for people who have a serious illness such as mine or my husband suddenly decided he would like to become a masseuse and practice on me!!

0 comments: