CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moving Day Is Creeping Up

Only 10 days and we will be moved!!! I am so ready to get out of this apartment but not looking forward to the whole MOVING THING with my knees I will be in so much pain and not to mention the flight there I will probably need to be wheeled around after the move is officially done. Anyways I am really going to miss my family but I have to think of what Brandon feels like he has been apart from his family for so long I know he is excited to be back home. Today I was telling him how much I will miss my little brother and he responded I really miss Spencer and Cameron it was so cute we will be in Idaho soon and that will be our home. Brandon has 3 more days in the military and he is all done with that WOOHOOO FOR THAT I can already see some of the stress go!!






0 comments: