CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

CAKE!!






Yesterday we picked the kids up from Nana and Papas house where they spent the night and Carol said she would do a Birthday dinner and make me a cake for my birthday so later that night she came over just Her,Grandma and Cami came over Dad was really sick the night before and throwing up and Spencer and Kaitlyn had a one year anniversary to celebrate!! so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO SPENCER AND KAITLYN!! then she ordered us some Yummy pizza and we watched a game show and some Sponge bob haha who doesn't love Sponge bob after that Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tim stopped by and every one talked for a bit and we did the cake the boys really wanted to put the candles on the cake so that is what they did Ryan even got to put one on and well he just shoved it in haha it was so funny we just left it the way he had put it and lit it up!! I am so happy I had a wonderful night thank you everyone for showing up and making me feel special I love spending my birthdays with family and it made me so happy....Carol YOU ARE THE BEST THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!! Here are some pics of the cake...enjoy!!

0 comments: