CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Weekend

This weekend we went to the annual Strawberry Festival in Pungo which is always great except for the fact that it was SO HOT poor baby was miserable so we ended up leaving early.Every year they have a section were they have military vehicles for kids to jump on and just see what it feels like to be in and they also have face painting and a fire truck that does a water demonstration which is really neat and Cadon had a ball! This weekend my dad brought all his stuff from DC down to VB and is now permanently back home and as a celebration him and Brandon went out to watch the new Terminator movie while Ryan and I hung out with my mom!!! The guys went to the movie pretty late so we were all in our pjs when we headed to my parents house Cadon didn't hang out with Ryan and I because my awesome sister in law and my brother took Cadon down to the beach to see the fire works. He had a little fun of his own.........When he came home around 12:30 I was surprised to hear all the things he did he said he saw fire works and didn't like the noise but loved shouting out the colors then they took him onto the fishing peer and he saw tons of sharks people had caught and put in tanks (YIKES THERE SHARKS AT OUR BEACH) and he went to the carnival they have and road on the carousel and that concluded their night.

WE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND(Here are some pictures from our weekend)







Cadon's Favorite thing to do is sleeping by his baby brother (THEY ARE SO STINKING CUTE!)




Cadon and Ryan giving each other some luvins





My Little Chunky Monkey



Ry~Ry and I





USN FIRE TRUCK





WATER DEMONSTRATION




PLAYING WITH GUNS LIKE FATHER LIKE SON HUH?





CADON AND I POSING FOR A PIC RIGHT BEFORE I FELL AND ALMOST BROKE MY BACK





MY BOYS RIGHT BEFORE STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL

0 comments: