CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Game Time With My Boys!

Two posts today I think I am on a roll. The kids have been playing together today without attempting to murder each other and that has made me a very very very happy mom. I got my cleaning done and thought wow look at the mess they made and then I noticed they like to take the toys dump them out and then lose interest and go make another mess. Then an idea hit me lets make their toys extra fun and add some stuff to their games. We set up the Angry Birds Track then I had the boys put their Squinkees on them and everyone got a turn and we counted everything that fell off as a point and made a game of it! 



Here they are setting it up

The launch area

The first obstacle 

Teamwork




The second obstacle

The third obstacle



0 comments: