CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

DIY Seat belt Pillow

I am pretty sure EVERY mom has had those moments where you look back at your child in the car and their heads are in such a horrible position you just want to find a way to strap their heads upright so they can sleep more comfortable in the car....that brings me to this post and it was inspired by this Pin on Pintrest it was not a tutorial instead it was a store where you can buy one and I thought I could make this EASY and I DID!!!!!!!
1.Cut two 26"x6" pieces of fleece
2.Cut six 9" pieces of ribbon *make sure to burn the ends to prevent fray
3.You will zig zag stitch all the way around leaving an opening to stuff
4.Hand stitch the ribbon on and VOILA ENJOY!!

7 comments:

Carita De Angel

Thanks you!
I saw the price too and I was like "there's no way I'm spending that money" so I'm doing two right now for my kiddos! Thanks again

Live.Laugh.Love

No problem! I would love to see pics of your finished pillows my email is clurcook985@yahoo.com.
~Carissa

Krystal Marie

LOve this!! Gosh I want your talent

Lissa

Great tutorial! I made 2 for my boys with Velcro tabs instead. Picture at http://lissasfripperies.blogspot.com/2012/05/seat-belt-pillow.html?m=1
And dont worry, linked to you and credited you!

Unknown

Yours turned out great!!

I'm making mine now for my 2 boys since we have a 10 hr. drive coming up on us in about 3 weeks.

Great job!!

Unknown

Really nice post!!
If you want to buypillow protectors then click on the link

Unknown

Such a lovely post!!!
Must look at Take care of what you sleep on